We stock a wide range and large number of both LED Displays and TVs. Our largest at the moment is a Samsung QMF Display at 98 inches! These products are great for providing real impact at an exhibition or event.
In helping to decide which product is best suited to your event, these are some things to consider:
– How long will the display screen be required to be on for at any one time? Domestic TVs are designed to be on for some hours at a time. LED displays are engineered for ’round the clock’ operation and are more robust in this regard.
– What is the physical environment into which the screen is to be installed? LED displays are 1.5% brighter than TVs. This may not sound like much, but it means your screen is properly bright rather than slightly dull in a large conference hall environment.
– How many screens showing the same images do you need working concurrently? TVs are often better for single use, LEDs for multiple displays, where a splitter is required.
– How often will the screen need to be moved during the hire period? TVs being designed primarily for domestic use are not built with an expectation of being moved frequently, unlike LED displays which are engineered for a ‘life on the road’.
– What budget is being worked to? There is a bit of a price difference between the two, which increases depending on the number of units required.
The choice of model is not affected by whether you need to mount the display on a bracket or a stand. It’s worth stating that brackets and stands are separate hire items. We have a wide range of both, and supply to the UK and Europe. Finally, whichever solution is best for you, all of our screens are supplied in robust flight cases to ensure safe transit and to protect the equipment so it arrives with you in pristine condition.
To enquire about TVs, LED displays or our range of touch screens, call xxx xxxxxxx